Hey there, I’m Tiff(any)! I’m a versatile brand and web designer with a knack for bringing ideas to life, especially when illustrations are involved.
When I'm not at my laptop, you'll probably find me out running or attempting to get a good shot or two on film.
I'm looking for new art direction & design opportunities. Let's work together!
• Applied Arts Student Award - Brand Identity Design Program 2023
• 1st – CAPIC Rodeo Illustration Category 2022
• RDG Trailblazer Award 2022
• Jim Rimmer Scholarship Honourable Mention 2022
• ADCC Bronze Award – Student Competition Advertising 2022
• RDG Honourable Mentions for Advertising Design 2022
• RDG Honourable Mentions for Social Good Design 2022
• Capilano University – Mural Art Community Grant 2022
Current The West Harbour—UI/Brand Designer
Jan –Dec 2022 (Contract) Movado Interiors—Associate Designer
Jan–Oct 2022 (Contract) ÁJÍFA.CO—Illustrator
2019–21 UBC Student Communications Services—Designer & Illustrator
2018–19 UBC Student Communications Services—Communications Coordinator
2017 UBC Brand & Marketing—Digital Content Creator
2020-23 Capilano University—Diploma of Design in Visual Communication (IDEA School of Design)
2013–19 University of British Columbia—B.A. (Linguistics & Law & Society)
Fact-check me on LinkedIn
• SAD Mag Jan 2023 issue
• Capilano Courier 2020-2022
• TREK - UBC Alumni Magazine 2021
• Allard School of Law Alumni Magazine 2020
• UBC Life Blog
• It's Nice That
• ExplorAsian: Interconnected Artist Spotlight
I recognize the Musqueam, Squamish and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations people as the stewards of the territory and land in which I live, learn, and work. I aim to be mindful of the space and resources I take up as a second generation settler and am actively learning about decolonization and how to put it into practice.
© 2023 by Tiffany Zhong